MMA-CPD & MyCPD Integration
Please be informed that MMA-CPD system has been successfully integrated with the MyCPD system. Points captured via MMA-CPD app (either via MMA scanner or manual submission) will be pushed to the MyCPD system.
This CPD points integration is only for Government Doctors.
How do you check your points? Once your attendance has been recorded (via MMA scanner or manual submission by CPD provider) - log in to your MMA-CPD app, check under Cumulative CPD > points sent to MyCPD. This official announcement is also up on MMA-CPD app under "Article".
For government doctors facing any issue with regards to MyCPD points (i.e. CPD points captured are not reflected in the MyCPD system), please contact MyCPD person-in-charge at +603 8883 1457 or email to email@example.com for assistance.
For government doctors who have moved to private practice, please remember to edit your employment status on MMA-CPD app under "Edit Profile". Should you have any issue with regards to MMA-CPD mobile app you may contact MMA IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website for MyCPD: https://www.mycpd2.moh.gov.my/
For enquiries regarding MMA-CPD points you may contact MMA secretariat at +603 4041 1375 or email to email@example.com
Good to know:
- The CPD diary runs in an annual cycle - 1st July to 30th June each year. Medical practitioners are required to obtain a minimum of 20 CPD points per one-CPD year as evidence of continuing professional development.
- Previous year cycle CPD points accredited before 1st July will be archived into CPD history records. To view or download the record - on MMA mobile app > Profile > CPD Record > CPD History > Select Year > Download > Submit. CPD Certificate will be sent via email to your registered email address. For reference: Click to watch on YouTube
Other useful links:
- Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Medical Practitioners in M'sia (document by MMC): Click here
- MMC-CPD Grading System Scoring Schedule: Click here
- Guidelines for MMA Mobile App User: Click here
- Manual for Renewing APC: Click here
- How to register as a CPD provider: Click here
- Guide on how to use MMA Scanner: Click here