Basic Life Support (BLS) Course
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN CPR?
Anyone can learn CPR - and everyone should! Most people who experience cardiac arrest at home, work or in a public location die because they don't receive immediate CPR from someone on the scene. As a bystander, don't be afraid. Your actions can only help. If you don't know CPR, perhaps it's time to learn.
Performing CPR will require some extent of physical exertion. Therefore, this event may not be suitable for:
- Women in late stage of pregnancy
- Those with back, arm or knee injuries that will hinder one from kneeling or performing chest compressions
Venue: Menara Suezcap 1, KL Gateway (view map)
- Course conducted according to the standards and latest 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care recommendations for healthcare providers
- Examination/ Assessment at the end of the course
- Certificate of completion upon passing the exam (theory & practical, SAME DAY)
- Course material will be provided to confirmed participants prior to course, for self-study (softcopy via email)
- Registration will only be confirmed upon the receipt of FULL registration fees
- Maximum 15 participants per session
- Course will be conducted by certified BLS instructors (language: Malay & English)
- At this stage we do not provide re-certification course, only full course (9.00am - 5.00pm) is available
- Please note that NHAM is not a AHA Training Centre, therefore our certificate is only recognised in our local settings (Malaysia)
Intended to be for anyone who needs to know the basic principles of CPR, AED usage and other primary methods of lifesaving skills. While BLS is often required for medical professionals, BLS/ CPR courses are commonly completed by laypersons (teachers, coaches, lifeguards, babysitters, caregivers etc.). Having some medical knowledge is helpful but it's not necessarily required for BLS.
Fee is inclusive of training materials. Meal is not provided.
Course will cover infant CPR, adult CPR, infant choking, adult choking and AED usage.
This is not a HRDF approved training programme. Participants and their sponsoring hospitals/ companies are to submit their own application for HRDF claim. We will however, provide the documents for HRDF claim application.
CPD Points Accreditation
8 CPD Points will be awarded to Registered Medical Practitioners (Doctors) by MMA-CPD.
For other Allied Health Practitioners (nurse, assistant medical officer etc.) please do your usual CPD submission via related bodies by submitting the certificate provided at the end of the course
Complete the registration form online (link below) and payment should be made before training to confirm your registration. Upon confirmation a download link to reading material will be provided to you via email. PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED, WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-INS. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Payment accepted via cheque / cash deposit / online transfer.
Fees paid are non-refundable for cancellation of registration. Postponement to next course can only be done up to maximum of two consecutive dates by giving prior notice to secretariat.
Registered participants who are unable to attend may send a replacement at no extra charge, provided that they inform the secretariat within 1 week before the course date. Any later than that / no-show will be considered as absent/ cancelled and no refunds will be issued.
Group discount is negotiable for registration of minimum 5 participants in one group, not necessarily sharing the same course date.
On-site Training (Company)
On-site training is available upon request, minimum of 30 participants (may incur additional charges).
UPCOMING COURSE DATE(S):
*subject to seats availability, limited to 15 participants per session
Register your interest:
Need Help? Contact us at +603-7931 7900 or email email@example.com for enquiries!